Orange County, North Carolina Landlord Tenant Lawyers
She is also a North Carolina native with a background in small business ownership and marketing, specifically in the areas of real estate, property management, and the beauty industry.
Mr. Koehler has handled and tried cases in almost every area of business and tort litigation. Mr. Koehler has handled major cases involving General Civil...
Asheville, NC 28801
North Carolina Central University School of Law
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina (2000) and Louisiana (2002).
- Admitted to practice in Federal District Court for the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of North Carolina as well as the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- North Carolina State Bar Association - North Carolina Academy of Justice
- American Academy of Justice -28th Judicial Bar - American Bar Association
Juris Doctorate, University of Alabama School of Law, 1999
International Law and Comparative Law, Fribourg University, Fribourg, Switzerland, Summer 1997
B.A., Politics, University of Alabama, 1994
Birmingham, Alabama 1972
Asheville, NC 28801
Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law and Catawba College
Landlord Tenant Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline