Potomac, Maryland Probate Lawyers
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Georgetown University Law Center and The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
Experienced Trusts & Estates attorney practicing wealth transfer planning, estate & trust tax law, fiduciary litigation, and business formation & succession planning. Practice Trusts & Estate Planning and Wealth Transfer, Asset Protection, Tax, & Business Planning. Work with individual clients and small business owners. Advise clients on a full spectrum of tax and estate planning services, including wealth transfer, business, and tax planning. Develop customized solutions that emphasized clients’ personal family profile and priorities; and their wealth transfer objectives.
Peter advises executors, trustees, and beneficiaries in the areas of probate and trust administration, including pre and post-mortem planning, and estate and fiduciary income tax....
When a loved one dies, I handle all aspects of the probate and estate administration process so the family doesn't have to.
• Estate Planning, including Last Will and Testament, Financial Power of Attorney and Advance Medical Directive
• Revocable and Irrevocable Trust, Gun Trust and Special Needs Trust
• Asset Protection Planning
Jack and his team of dedicated staff members are all guided by a commitment to client service. Together, they make Jack’s Law a successful and efficient practice with...
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Probate Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Potomac attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline