El Granada, California Arbitration & Mediation Lawyers
Burlingame, CA 94010
Golden Gate University School of Law
Leslie Leone began her legal career as a staff attorney for the Teamsters Union and also worked for the Operating Engineer's Union. As a Union attorney she negotiated contracts and grievances for hundreds of Union members. She is also a San Francisco native who attended UC Berkeley and Golden Gate University Law School.
Call Leone Law Firm for a FREE consultation...
Aaron is the recipient of various awards for his advocacy, including the American College of Trial Lawyer’s Medal for Excellence in Oral Advocacy as well as Princeton University’s Lynde...
I have broad experience in all aspects of civil litigation:
• personal injury, medical and legal malpractice, wrongful death, psychological injuries
• construction defects, architect and soil engineer negligence, boundary line disputes, co-ownership disputes, fraudulent and negligent misrepresentation, soil contamination and remediation
• Breach of contract, Real estate broker disputes, ABC licensing
• Family Law: Support, imputed income, forensic accounting, commingled assets, Moore/Marsden, Pereira/Van Camp, property and...
Shelley's mediation practice includes high-asset dissolution of marriage matters including division of property, preparation of complex financial models, calculations for various settlement options, as well as determination of support. In addition to Shelley’s experience in financially complex matters, her practice also includes mediation for couples with smaller estates.
Shelley serves as a Settlement Conference Master for the San Francisco Unified Family Law Courts and as a volunteer attorney for the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Pro Bono Family Law Project.
Shelley has participated in over 200...
California Arbitration & Mediation Lawyer with 39 years experience
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare El Granada attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline