Gwinnett County Business Lawyers
Georgia Business Law Attorney
Free Consultation! Dedicated Business Lawyer! Cost-Effective Advocacy! Call Now!
- (404) 445-7771
- Free Consultation
Exceptional Business Law Attorney! Skilled Legal Counsel & Representation!
Since 1993, Schuyler Elliott has been representing clients with disputes against their mortgage company-lender, such as wrongful foreclosure and breach of contract aka Foreclosure Defense. Also, filing bankruptcy to stop a foreclosure sale, which is scheduled the first Tuesday of each month, with a few exceptions. One benefit offered is last minute bankruptcy filings to stop a foreclosure sale. Appointments to stop the foreclosure sale can be made Saturday and Sunday and up to Midnight on Monday to meet with clients and file bankruptcy to STOP the foreclosure sale....
Mr. DJ Jeyaram provides legal services to a wide variety of healthcare providers including physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, Medicaid waiver providers as well as special needs families.
Healthcare & Regulatory
Mr. Jeyaram concentrates in healthcare regulatory matters, primarily in administrative appeals, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and program integrity audits and investigations.
Mr. Jeyaram’s practice also includes assisting clients with Stark, Anti-kickback issues, Certificate of Need (CON), Letters of Non-Reviewability (LNR), acquisition and opposition, as well as negotiating business, employment and contractual relationships between healthcare providers.
Special Needs Trusts, Guardianships &...
Contact us today at 770.714.4062.
After she completed her clerkship, Ms. Hormozdi worked for a large law firm in Florida, defending Fortune 500 companies against personal injury, products liability and premise liability cases....
Georgia Business Law Attorney
W. Blake McCarty, Esq. dba The McCarty Law Practice
* Founded and operated successful law offices at the Equitable Building, Perimeter Center Terrace, and the Ravinia in Atlanta. Hired, trained, and managed personnel, vetted incoming engagements, developed case strategies, worked with expert witnesses, and handled all aspects of client engagements for over 1,000 clients.
* Provided AV-rated domestic and international tax, ERISA, entity governance, corporate-partnership-LLC business transaction planning, negotiating, regulatory compliance, and contract drafting, securities law, employment law compliance, and counsel to Boards, officers, directors,...
For three decades Warren has engaged in a general practice encompassing domestic, criminal, business representation and civil litigation. He has accepted appointments and served as a Guardian ad Litem in Juvenile and Superior Court. He has served as Special Master for the Georgia Supreme Court and has been voted the "Best Lawyer to Get you Out of Trouble" in Gwinnett County.
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW | Juris...
We align with middle market business leaders who value agile, responsive legal collaboration, and profit-focused guidance. Many clients are founders, families and friends who've grown their privately held businesses through savvy acumen and faithful perseverance. We commit to your success, and build longstanding relationships as trusted advisors.
Experienced & Professional Business Attorney! Dedicated to Successful Outcomes!
Bonnie received, with honors, a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Georgia in 1991. She...
Successful & Skilled Business Law Attorney! Call Now!
Georgia Business Law Lawyer with 19 years of experience
- (404) 373-4008
- Offers Video Conferencing
Providing legal services on unclaimed and abandoned property to Fortune 500 companies in diverse industries such as transportation and logistics, financial services, health care, retail, media, software and technology, and manufacturing.
• Single and multi-state audit defense for client companies (including audits led by third-party auditors such as Kelmar Associates, Innovative Advocates Group, Verus, Xerox/ACS)
• Audit Assessment Appeals and Litigation
• Comprehensive Compliance Strategies, including Canada and other foreign jurisdictions
• Interest Assessment Appeals
• Accounts Receivable Solutions...
Georgia Business Law Lawyer
Researching Attorney Discipline