Lutherville Timonium, Maryland Lawyers
Maryland Lawyer with 21 years experience
- (410) 385-2225
- Free Consultation
- (800) 553-8082
- Free Consultation
• Maryland Divorce and Separation law
• Pre and Postnuptial Agreements
• Separation and Property Settlement Agreements
• Property Division, the Division of Marital Assets, Maintenance and Support
• Alimony – Pendente Lite, Rehabilitative and Indefinite
• Custody and Visitation
• Maryland and Interstate Child Support
• Military Divorces involving Maryland residents
• Ex Parte Protective Order Hearings (temporary and final)
• Interstate Custody Disputes
• Relocation Child Custody Cases
• Maryland Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act
• Appeals to the Court of Special Appeals and Court of Appeals
• Best Interest Attorney appointments in Baltimore County, Howard County and Talbot County
Mr. Lundstedt possesses a wide–ranging legal background, and has served clients in the fields of consumer protection, child advocacy, employment law and general practice. Prior to working for the Law Office of Andrew M. Dansicker as an...
Maryland Lawyer with 26 years experience
Jeff advises clients on legal and tax issues relating to business transactions, start-ups, corporate mergers & acquisitions, business successions, estate planning, and real estate. Jeff practices both federal and state tax law, and he assists individuals and businesses with tax audit defense and tax planning in the areas of income, corporate, partnership, franchise, sales and...
Attorney Cohen graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of...
For nearly 20 years, clients from all over the world have hired Charles Dillon to help them as their tax attorney because of his reputation for excellence and achieving outstanding results with IRS tax problems.
Charles Dillon is a Maryland tax attorney who has been recognized by world...
Maryland Attorney with 19 years experience
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Lutherville Timonium Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Women's Law Center of Maryland, Inc.
House of Ruth Domestic Violence Legal Clinic
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Lutherville Timonium attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline