Vermont Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Woodstock, VT Medical Malpractice Lawyer with 33 years experience
- (802) 457-1020
- Free Consultation
• A brain injury which occurred when the surgeon entered into patients brain while removing sinus polyps
• Cerebral Palsy and other brain injuries caused by an anesthesiologist who administered an adult dose of anesthetic to a six-month-old infant
• The death of a nineteen-year-old caused by the hospital’s emergency room’s failure to properly treat an aspirin overdose
• The death of a seventy-year-old woman due to...
Kevin practice is focused primarily on civil litigation, serving both business and individuals. He practices in both state and federal court, as well as before various State agencies and boards. Prior to joining Sheehey, Kevin served as a law clerk for the Vermont Superior Courts in...
Attorney Reid severs as an Acting Judge in Civil, Criminal and Family Courts in Windham County. Attorney Reid has successfully tried numerous cases in Vermont, including DUI, divorce, motor vehicle negligence with injury or death resulting, medical malpractice, and...
"Helping people navigate our complex legal system is a great privilege. I am proud to stand beside my clients, whether they are dealing with serious injuries or facing difficult permitting problems. I provide them with outstanding legal representation."
Chris grew up on a dairy farm in Rutland County before heading to Michigan for undergraduate school. After college, he returned to Vermont to spend a year working in real estate appraisal. He then attended Harvard Law School, where he graduated with...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline
Resources for Lawyers