Ada, Ohio Probate Lawyers
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with both formation, purchase and sale of businesses, and the purchase, lease or...
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
I am licensed in the State of Ohio and State of Tennessee, the U.S. Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Probate Law includes drafting, modifying and administering (or helping others administer) wills and trusts, assisting in name changes, adoptions, administering probate estates, wrongful death claims and assisting clients in becoming guardians of persons and estates. Our firm's focus on Criminal Defense focuses on felony and municipal trial work and assisting clients on appeals and...
Areas of Practice
Probate & Estate Administration
Assisted Reproductive Technology
Guardian Ad Litem
– Capital University Law School
Honors: Order of the Curia
Honors: Felicia Beth Nektirz Juvenile
Law Fellow with the National Center for Adoption Law and Policy
Honors: Dean’s Award for Public Service
Concentration: Family Law
– The Ohio State University
Master of Public Health
Honors: University FellowshipConcentration:
Health Behavior Health Promotion
– The Ohio State University
Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude
Honors: College of Arts and Sciences Award for Excellence...
It wasn’t until Christopher was in law school that he was faced with the reality that most attorneys...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Ada attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline