Lubbock County, Texas Lawyers
Lubbock County, TX Lawyer with 22 years experience
- (806) 771-7900
- Free Consultation
Together with my outstanding staff members, we make it a priority to treat each client like the only client, and help navigate through the complicated legal system....
Thomason B. Bush is licensed by the State Bar of Texas and is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts in the Northern...
Fred is a partner at Chappell, Lanehart & Stangl, one of the oldest criminal law firms continually operating in the South Plains. Stangl continues to represent clients at trial and out of the courtroom, assists with expunctions and orders of non-disclosure.
- Criminal Defense: Drug Crimes, DWI, Manslaughter, White Collar Crimes, Theft, Gun Charges, etc.
- Wills, Trusts, and Probate
- Consumer Law (DTPA)
- Business Formation & Licensing
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lubbock County Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Texas Tech University School of Law Low Income Taxpayer Clinic
Women's Protective Services
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline