Law Blogs allow law firms, practice groups, or individual attorneys to establish themselves as reliable, helpful authorities on particular legal subject matters. This focused approach allows them to easily and quickly post breaking legal developments, news, and analysis. For lawyers and law firms, this type of engagement earns loyalty from visitors and is a key component to successful online marketing.
A Blog is a special type of Website that is updated chronologically. By using a simple publishing process, Blogs permit authors with little or no technical knowledge to post their thoughts and link to related Web pages of interest on the Internet. Justia helps our clients leverage the power of the medium with polished, search-engine-optimized blogging services.
Justia Blog Services
Justia's team of seasoned Blog coaches will show you how to Blog effectively and efficiently, including how to find subjects for your posts, write commentary and develop a loyal audience. We will also show you how to structure your posts to further optimize your Law Blog and attract your targeted audience.
Our Blog Services Include:
- Search Engine Optimization - All Justia Law Blogs are search-engine-optimized for your practice and locality. The Blog's coding and architecture is search engine friendly and follows the latest technical standards.
- Blog Coaching & Training - Your individual Blog coach is available on an ongoing basis to offer feedback, blogging tips, and guidance.
- Social Media Integration - Justia provides social media tools on your Blog to enable your readers to easily share your posts and commentary on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- Custom Blog Design - Justia can coordinate the appearance of your Law Blog to match your law firm's Website or create a Law Blog with an entirely individualized design customized to a particular lawyer or practice group.
- 24/7 Access to Blogging Software - Log into your blogging platform at any time to post new content and commentary.
- Blog Feeds - Feed your Blog content into your Website or other Blog feed aggregators, such as Justia's BlawgSearch.com.
- Directory Submissions - Justia will promote your Law Blog by submitting it to Blog and Web directories to introduce your new Blog to the legal blogging community and help increase your traffic. Justia itself runs the largest directory of law Blogs, Justia's BlawgSearch.com, as well as provides the backend technology for the ABA Journal's law Blog directory.
- Full Text Search - The Blog is designed in a way to make it easy for visitors to search the entire contents of the Blog.
- Content Writing Services -We encourage lawyers to write their own quality content in their own voice, and we provide coaching on content development for Blogs. But for those who do not have the time to write their own quality content, we can provide a la carte writing services. Our writing team includes licensed attorneys, and all content is reviewed for quality and effective legal marketing.
- Hosting and Security - Justia Blogs are hosted in state-of-the art facilities. - We perform daily backups of all Justia law firm Websites and Blogs. An intrusion detection system continuously checks for unauthorized access to your Blog's files.
- Domain Names - We can assist you in registering a new domain name for your blog. Justia owns over 10,000 domains containing legal-specific key terms.
- Video and Audio Podcasting - Justia can help you set up video or audio podcast feeds for your blog, as well as get them submitted to Apple's iTunes.