Colorado Lawyer with 17 years of experience
- (303) 625-9400
- Free Consultation
- I am a true Colorado native. I was born, raised and educated in our great state and I am proud to work helping Coloradans with their unique legal needs. As an avid outdoors person, I love to camp, fish, and four-wheel.
- I am a true litigator. 90% of my career has been devoted to litigation practice. I have appeared and argued before many Colorado courts, including the Court of Appeals. I am just as comfortable in the courtroom as I am when I sit down to counsel my clients. I treat...
Steve ran his...
In addition, Gary helps persons who have been treated unreasonably and unfairly by an insurance company. Often, insurance companies...
In the Family Division, Ms. Adams represents individuals dealing with protection orders, no contact agreements, separation agreements, divorce, and custody.
Ms. Adams received her Law Degree from University of California, Berkeley’s Boalt Hall School of...
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
National College for DUI Defense/Harvard Law School, Emory University School of Law, NCDD - Harvard Law School, NCDD - Harvard Law School, NCDD - Harvard Law School and Illinois Institute of Technology
After law school, John worked as a Judicial Fellow for the Fourth Judicial District. He then accepted a position as a Deputy District Attorney with the 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office in El Paso County where he honed his trial skills. John worked for an insurance litigation firm in Denver before starting...
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
University of Denver
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Cotopaxi attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline