Cotopaxi, Colorado Lawyers
- I am a true Colorado native. I was born, raised and educated in our great state and I am proud to work helping Coloradans with their unique legal needs. As an avid outdoors person, I love to camp, fish, and four-wheel.
- I am a true litigator. 90% of my career has been devoted to litigation practice. I have appeared and argued before many Colorado courts, including the Court of Appeals. I am just as comfortable in the courtroom as I am when I sit down to counsel my clients. I treat...
In addition, Gary helps persons who have been treated unreasonably and unfairly by an insurance company. Often, insurance companies...
As a former felony prosecutor, Mr. Weaver tried cases ranging from DUIs to felony Crime of Violence cases, with an outstanding rate of success. While a County Court prosecutor, Patterson became one of the few attorneys in the state of Colorado to try and win an evidentiary “Shreck” hearing on the admissibility of Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) testimony. For his efforts, the Pikes Peak Region DUI Taskforce gave him the “Complex Prosecution Award." More recently, Mr. Weaver has...
Mr. Loew vigorously counsels and represents clients in all aspects of criminal, family and personal injury law including drug crimes, assault, murder, sexual assault, traffic tickets and domestic violence defense.
Jeremy Loew is able to apply his past experience to the successful benefit of his clients.
Call Jeremy at The Law Office Of Jeremy Loew today. Criminal charges are serious charges and you need a serious defense by an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Call (719) 387-4111...
After law school, John worked as a Judicial Fellow for the Honorable Judge Michael McHenry in the Fourth Judicial District where he focused on research in criminal and civil matters. ...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Cotopaxi attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline