Fremont County, Colorado Lawyers
- I am a true Colorado native. I was born, raised and educated in our great state and I am proud to work helping Coloradans with their unique legal needs. As an avid outdoors person, I love to camp, fish, and four-wheel.
- I am a true litigator. 90% of my career has been devoted to litigation practice. I have appeared and argued before many Colorado courts, including the Court of Appeals. I am just as comfortable in the courtroom as I am when I sit down to counsel my clients. I treat...
Steve ran his...
In the Family Division, Ms. Adams represents individuals dealing with protection orders, no contact agreements, separation agreements, divorce, and custody.
Ms. Adams received her Law Degree from University of California, Berkeley’s Boalt Hall School of...
Stephanie has a passion for child advocacy and is listed on the judicial rosters in most Colorado jurisdictions as a Child and Family Investigator. Stephanie...
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Fremont County Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Heart of The Rockies Bar Association Pro Bono Program
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline