Massachusetts Health Care Lawyers
Winchester, MA Health Care Law Attorney with 25 years experience
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
I am a health care lawyer and consultant with over thirty years' public and private sector experience, which has given me a unique perspective on legal, policy and business issues facing the health care community.
I am adept at assisting clients in developing new paradigms for their business organizations, relationships and processes so as to maximize...
Massachusetts Health Care Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Center for Public Representation
Community Law Center
Jamaica Plain, MA
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline