Boston, Massachusetts Lawyers
Boston, MA Lawyer with 19 years experience
- (617) 263-0060
- Free Consultation
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
Boston , MA 02114
University of Tennessee College of Law and Florida Coastal School of Law
Mr. Breakstone works tirelessly to ensure his clients receive full and fair compensation as well as achieve the most favorable medical result. He has been recognized as a Top 100 New England Super Lawyer, a Top 100 Massachusetts Super Lawyer and a Massachusetts Super Lawyer in Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice.
Mr. Breakstone’s significant recoveries include: $10.2 million for a baby who suffered...
I also served as Counsel to the Massachusetts Developmental Disabilities Council.
I have devoted my time to serving those with traumatic brain injuries as well as those who treat persons with TBI. I am a former President and Treasurer of the Massachusetts Brain Injury Association and a current member...
We do everything except change your oil.
Since 2005, Mr. Gluck has consistently been recognized for excellence by Massachusetts Super Lawyers. Mr. Gluck has also been named to The Best Lawyers in America, recognized in the specialty of personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
Mr. Gluck's awards for clients include a $3.75 million settlement for a motorcyclist who was hit and suffered a traumatic...
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Boston Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Lawyers Clearinghouse on Affordable Housing and Homelessness
Disability Law Center, Inc.
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Boston attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline