New York Patents Lawyers
We try our best for you. Quality Assured Patent through Total Quality Management
- (516) 500-2017
- Free Consultation
- Offers Video Conferencing
LITIGATION - LEGAL ADVICE - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - ONLINE BUSINESSES and WEBSITES - TRANSACTIONS - CONTRACTS - ADVERTISING - REGULATORY COMPLIANCE - BRAND PROTECTION - STARTUPS - SOCIAL MEDIA - FAIR COMPETITION - TRADE SECRETS - NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENTS - COMMERCIALIZING INVENTIONS
Call for a FREE, NO-RISK, CONFIDENTIAL consultation.
** Prosecuted over one thousand patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office including over four hundred applications in the electrical/ computer and business method arts with the remainder in the mechanical and chemical arts.
** Worked directly with hundreds of inventors to advise them on the patent process and counseled clients to maximize their patent protection.
** Drafted and negotiated multiple license agreements for licensors and licensees.
** Prosecuted many international PCT applications before the World Intellectual Property Office.
I specialize in interdisciplinary technologies, especially Internet/networking, computer and information science, cryptography, cryptocurrencies/distributed ledger, modified reality, ad hoc communications networks, information security, optimization theory, human interface systems and ergonomics, automated control systems, data and image analysis, and MEMS,...
My primary focus is on intellectual property matters in the technology sector, mainly involving patent prosecution. However, we also handle a whole host of other transactional corporate and intellectual property matters, including licensing and due diligence on IP and M&A transactions.
On a personal...
Mr. Fairchild is a registered attorney in good standing with the States of New York and New Jersey, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the Southern District of New...
As a seasoned corporate counsel with 20+ years of experience counseling executive leadership, R&D, product development and marketing teams with regard to intellectual property law, I am well prepared to surpass your expectations. I have advanced expertise operating closely with R&D and executive management teams, reviewing patent landscape to guide product strategy and ensure strong patent filings. Expertise and skill supporting business development through...
* Earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® due to the recommendations of clients and peers for his outstanding service and expertise.
* Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of chemistry, mechanics, biotechnology, and computer systems.
* Protected the intellectual property rights of clients by successfully negotiating and litigating settlements to patent and trademark infringement cases.
* Expertly conformed foreign and PCT applications to United States Patent and Trademark Office standards.
* Coordinated with numerous clients to prosecute U.S. priority applications internationally.
* Specialized in patent and trademark prosecution for over thirty years,...
He is a founding partner of Furgang & Adwar, L.L.P.
He has received degrees from:
• New York University:
School of Law (Juris Doctor);
• Tandon School of Engineer - Polytechnic Institute (Bachelor of Electrical Engineering); and
• Brooklyn College, City University of New York (Bachelor of Arts).
-“New York Super Lawyer for Intellectual Property” chosen by his peers, 2009 - 2019 (less than 5% of all lawyers are so honored.)
-“AV” (peer rated – highest ability and ethical...
New York Patents Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Queens Legal Services Corporation
Long Island City, NY
Researching Attorney Discipline