Westchester County, New York Patents Lawyers
Live to your purpose! Protect and bring to market your visionary idea!
- (212) 877-9285
- Free Consultation
** Prosecuted over one thousand patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office including over four hundred applications in the electrical/ computer and business method arts with the remainder in the mechanical and chemical arts.
** Worked directly with hundreds of inventors to advise them on the patent process and counseled clients to maximize their patent protection.
** Drafted and negotiated multiple license agreements for licensors and licensees.
** Prosecuted many international PCT applications before the World Intellectual Property Office.
I specialize in interdisciplinary technologies, especially Internet/networking, computer and information science, cryptography, cryptocurrencies/distributed ledger, modified reality, ad hoc communications networks, information security, optimization theory, human interface systems and ergonomics, automated control systems,...
* Earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® due to the recommendations of clients and peers for his outstanding service and expertise.
* Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of chemistry, mechanics, biotechnology, and computer systems.
* Protected the intellectual property rights of clients by successfully negotiating and litigating settlements to patent and trademark infringement cases.
* Expertly conformed foreign and PCT applications to United States Patent and Trademark Office standards.
* Coordinated with numerous clients to prosecute U.S. priority applications internationally.
* Specialized in patent and trademark prosecution for over thirty years,...
Patents Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Westchester County Patents Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Queens Legal Services Corporation
Long Island City, NY
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline