New York Trademarks Lawyers
White Plains, NY Trademarks Attorney with 25 years experience
- (914) 949-9550
- Free Consultation
Prior to launching the TR Business Navigator, Daniel served in several roles at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). He has advocated for the interests of small businesses in federal regulations, government programs, and international trade discussions. He has worked closely with agency officials, congressional staffers, and industry stakeholders on transportation, environmental, technological, and cybersecurity policies.
Daniel has also helped resolve complex disputes involving...
Since the onset of the housing crisis, Mr. Radow has represented countless borrowers faced with the looming prospect of foreclosure and has regularly obtained loan modifications for eligible clients, resulting in significant reductions in monthly mortgage payments and, most importantly, keeping families in their homes.
Mr. Radow is a former Brooklyn prosecutor and has years of experience in private practice...
I have successfully represented clients of every size in state and...
I specialize in interdisciplinary technologies, especially Internet/networking, computer and information science, cryptography, cryptocurrencies/distributed ledger, modified reality, ad hoc communications networks, information security, optimization theory, human interface systems and ergonomics, automated control systems,...
Well, at least colleagues and clients always have told me I talk less like "other" attorneys and more like a "regular" person that they actually can understand. Although that could just be my native Queens accent showing through. But, don’t let that fool you. I have attended some of the best schools in the country and worked for a decade in sophisticated billion dollar public-private institutions.
After tiring of a life in bureaucracy, in 2015, I began my own firm to bring this high level knowledge to the small business and...
New York, NY 10023
Harvard Law School
And thank you for taking a few moments to learn more about me! Mitton Law is the product of my journey to build a career (& business) on my own terms.
A few things were super important to me as an attorney, but they would continue to be out of my reach as long as I was working for someone else:
....I wanted to focus exclusively on helping online business owners to navigate the wonderfully complex world of trademarks.
....I wanted to bring a laid-back approach to the law, making the process of getting legal help less painful (and maybe even fun!)...
3407 Delaware Ave, Ste. 255
Buffalo, NY 14217
SUNY Buffalo Law School and Elon University School of Law
Jonathan's prior experience includes being of counsel for a small, international securities firm and various areas of public interest law including a legal fellowship with the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. Dunsmoor Law represents clients throughout the world regardless of size.
* Earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® due to the recommendations of clients and peers for his outstanding service and expertise.
* Prosecuted thousands of patent applications in a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of chemistry, mechanics, biotechnology, and computer systems.
* Protected the intellectual property rights of clients by successfully negotiating and litigating settlements to patent and trademark infringement cases.
* Expertly conformed foreign and PCT applications to United States Patent and Trademark Office standards.
* Coordinated with numerous clients to prosecute U.S. priority applications internationally.
* Specialized in patent and trademark prosecution for over thirty years,...
** Prosecuted over one thousand patent applications in the United States Patent and Trademark Office including over four hundred applications in the electrical/ computer and business method arts with the remainder in the mechanical and chemical arts.
** Worked directly with hundreds of inventors to advise them on the patent process and counseled clients to maximize their patent protection.
** Drafted and negotiated multiple license agreements for licensors and licensees.
** Prosecuted many international PCT applications before the World Intellectual Property Office.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline