- AdmiraltyLaw.com. Features Canadian maritime law news and cases.
- Canadian Maritime Law Association
- Hong Kong Maritime Law Association. Includes information on maritime law in Hong Kong.
- International Maritime Organization. Features circulars and conventions.
- Irish Maritime Law Association. National branch of Comité Maritime International.
- Maritime Law Association of South Africa. Features judgments.
- The Maritime Law Association of Australia and New Zealand. Offers newsletters and journals
- Society of Maritime Arbitrators, Inc. Features the publication THE ARBITRATOR, which covers recent developments in maritime law.
- Admiralty & Maritime Law Certification. Information on admiralty and maritime law certification. From the Florida Bar.
- Admiralty & Maritime Law Specialization. Information on becoming a certified specialist. From the State Bar of California.
- Admiralty and Maritime Law Committee. Includes announcements and resources. From the American Bar Association.
- Admiralty and Maritime Law Guide. Features admiralty opinions, laws and resources.
- Admiralty and Maritime Law Section. From the Bar Association of San Francisco.
- Admiralty and Maritime Section. From the Long Beach Bar Association.
- Admiralty Law Section. From the Federal Bar Association.
- Admiralty Law Section. Cover recent developments. From the Alaska Bar Association.
- Federal Maritime Commission. Independent regulatory agency responsible for the regulation of oceanborne transportation in the foreign commerce of the U.S. Includes docket activity logs, investigations, policy statements and guidelines.
- Marine Discharge Glossary. From the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Maritime Law Association of the United States. Features amicus briefs, articles, position papers and more.
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute. Features newsletters with case summaries.
- Tulane Maritime Law Center. From Tulane University Law School.
- U.S. Coast Guard.
- U.S. Maritime Administration. Includes MARAD forms, data and statistics.