Conditional Residence Visa

If you have been married for less than two years when your husband or wife (spouse) gets lawful permanent resident status (gets a green card), then your spouse gets residence on a conditional basis.  After two years you and your spouse must apply together to the Department of Homeland Security to remove the condition to the residence. The investor visa (EB5 or T5/C5) is also a conditional residence.  It requires an application procedure after two years to remove the condition on the permanent residence.

Source: U.S. Department of State.