- Aviation Security. From the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority of Australia. Features rules and regulations, airworthiness directives, manuals, forms and information for air travellers.
- European Aviation Safety Agency. Features civil aviation regulations, bilateral agreements, and working agreements.
- Federal Aviation Administration. Features aviation data, statistics, regulations and policies.
- International Air Transport Association. Global trade organisation for the airline industry.
- International Civil Aviation Organization. Features aeronautical agreements and treaties.
- National Transportation Safety Board. Features aviation accident descriptions and statistics.
- Transport Canada. Includes aviation posters, labels and publications.
- Transportation Security Administration. Provides traveler information.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Includes information on travel and border security.
- U.S. Department of Transportation. Features airport and airline statistics, statuses, and complaints.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority. Provide guidance on passenger rights, and rules and regulations for the aviation industry.