Immigration Law Center

Get legal status in the US based on your relationship to a US citizen or green card holder.

Get legal status in the US based on working at a US company or doing business in the US.

Gain the rights and benefits of full US citizenship, or find out if you are a citizen already.

Defend your right to stay in the US when the federal government seeks to remove you.

Frequently Asked Questions View More FAQs ›
Popular Topics
  • Detention by ICE
    When removal proceedings are brought against a foreign national, immigration authorities may detain them in a designated facility or require them to pay a bond for their release.
  • Green Cards
    Foreign nationals who have legal permanent resident status in the United States will get a green card, which comes with critical immigration benefits.
  • Work Authorization
    To work in the United States, foreign nationals who are not green card holders must first get permission from the federal government.
  • Immigrant Visas
    Foreign nationals who wish to live permanently in the United States must pursue an immigrant visa, which allows them to travel to the US and apply for lawful permanent resident status.
  • Non-Immigrant Visas
    Foreign nationals must pursue a non-immigrant visa if they wish to enter the United States temporarily for a specific purpose, such as temporary work, education, or tourism.
View More Topics ›