- Arrest & Interrogation Frequently Asked Questions. Covers arrest warrants, Miranda warnings and police interrogations.
- Attorney General's Guidelines on General Crimes, Racketeering Enterprise and Terrorism Enterprise Investigations
- Attorney General's Guidelines on Seized and Forfeited Property. (July 31, 1990)
- Attorney General's Guidelines Regarding the Use of Confidential Informants (May 30, 2002)
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service Publications
- Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Law. Covers civil and criminal RICO actions.
- Search and Seizure Frequently Asked Questions. Covers search warrants.
- Stages of a Criminal Case. Provides an overview of a criminal case from arrest to trial.
- The Transnational Dimension of Cyber Crime and Terrorism. From the Hoover Institution.
- Uniform Crime Reporting Handbook (Excerpts) Features common definitions of crimes used for statistical reporting.