- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). Features resources on criminal justice, death penalty, police practices, and prisoners' rights.
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice. Features amicus briefs.
- Criminal Law. Features criminal law articles and FAQs. From Nolo.
- Death Penalty Information Center. Provides death penalty facts and resources.
- Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE). Provides information for parents, caregivers and kids on drug abuse prevention.
- Drug Enforcement Administration. Features legislative resoures on drug control.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation. Features crime statistics and reports.
- Federal Bureau of Prisons. Offers a federal inmate locator as well as Bureau of Prison policies (program statements).
- Flex Your Rights. Covers your constitutional rights during police encounters.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Features criminal law news and articles.
- National Association of Federal Defenders. Features newsletters and articles on criminal defense.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service. Offers justice and substance abuse information.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service. Features publications on criminal justice.
- Office of National Drug Control Policy. Offers information on drug abuse prevention and treatment.
- United States Department of Homeland Security. Features fact sheets on homeland security.
- United States Department of Justice. Features information on legal cases.
- United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Offers facts sheets and news releases.
- United States Sentencing Commission. Establishes the sentencing policies and practices for the federal courts. Features Federal Sentencing Guidelines and statistics.