a special agent of a law enforcement agency without the permission of the court;
(13) as directed by the probation officer, the defendant shall notify third parties of risks that may be occasioned by the defendant’s criminal record or personal history or characteristics, and shall permit the probation officer to make such notifications and to confirm the defendant’s compliance with such notification requirement;
(14) the defendant shall pay the special assessment imposed or adhere to a court-ordered installment schedule for the payment of the special assessment.
(d) (Policy Statement) The following "special" conditions of probation are recommended in the circumstances described and, in addition, may otherwise be appropriate in particular cases:
(1) Possession of Weapons
If the instant conviction is for a felony, or if the defendant was previously convicted of a felony or used a firearm or other dangerous weapon in the course of the instant offense -- a condition prohibiting the defendant from possessing a firearm or other dangerous weapon.
(2) Debt Obligations
If an installment schedule of payment of restitution or a fine is imposed --a condition prohibiting the defendant from incurring new credit charges or opening additional lines of credit without approval of the probation officer unless the defendant is in compliance with the payment schedule.
(3) Access to Financial Information
If the court imposes an order of restitution, forfeiture, or notice to victims, or orders the defendant to pay a fine -- a condition requiring the defendant to provide the probation officer access to any requested financial information.
(4) Substance Abuse Program Participation
If the court has reason to believe that the defendant is an abuser of narcotics, other controlled substances or alcohol -- a condition requiring the defendant to participate in a program approved by the United States Probation Office for substance abuse, which program may include testing to determine whether the defendant has reverted to the use of drugs or alcohol.
(5) Mental Health Program Participation
If the court has reason to believe that the defendant is in need of