- Child Welfare Policy Manual. Covers AFCARS, CAPTA, Independent Living, MEPA/IEAP, Monitoring, SACWIS, Title IV-B, Title IV-E, and Tribes/Indian Tribal Organizations. From the Children's Bureau.
- Children's Rights. Covers child abuse, neglect, and emancipation.
- Conception, Birth and Paternity in Connecticut. By Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Libraries.
- Family Law. Features articles on adoption, child custody, divorce, family law, marriage and more. From Cornell Law School.
- Family Law Handbook. [PDF] Covers the legal implications of marriage in Washington state, including prenuptial agreements, ending a marriage, property rights, and spousal maintenance (alimony). From the Washington Courts.
- FAQs About Qualified Domestic Relations Orders. From the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Grandparents Rights. Covers the custodial and visitation rights of grandparents to their grandchildren.
- International Family Law: A Selective Resource Guide. From LLRX.com
- Marital and Civil Union Property in Connecticut. By the Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Libraries.
- Marriage, Divorce and Name Changes. Discusses the effects of a divorce on social security benefits. From the United States Social Security Administration.
- Paternity. Covers how to establish paternity, as well as the benefits of establishing paternity.
- Paternity Actions in Connecticut. Offers a guide to resources in the law library. By the Connecticut Judicial Branch.
- Petitioning Procedures: Bringing a Spouse (Husband or Wife) to Live in the United States. Provides information for U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents who wish to petition for or "sponsor" a spouse (husband or wife) to live permanently in the U.S. From the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Privacy Rights and Personal Autonomy. Covers the personal privacy rights protected by the Constitution, including the right to an abortion, the right to use contraception, and the right to engage in privacy consensual sexual activities.
- Publication 504: Divorced or Separated Individuals. Covers filing status, exemptions, alimony, qualified domestic relations order (QDRO) and IRAs. From the Internal Revenue Service.