- ABA Guide to Family Law. Online book on premarital and postmarital agreements, marriage, children, divorce, alimony, child support, child custody and visitation. From the American Bar Association.
- Administration for Children and Families. Offers resources on adoption, foster care, child abuse & neglect, child care, child support and more. From the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Features articles and publications on marital law.
- Child and Family Pamphlets and Self-Help Materials. From the Legal Assistance Resource Center of Connecticut.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway. Offers resources on adoption, child abuse and neglect.
- Children & Family. Provides resources on intercountry adoption, international child abduction, marriage abroad, divorce abroad and other family issues. From the United States Department of State.
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. Offers resources on adoption.
- Family Law & Immigration. Features articles on parenting, adoption, marriage, cohabitation, divorce and child custody. From Nolo.
- Hilton House. Provides information on The Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction (The Convention), its United States implementing legislation and information about the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act (UCCJA) and its Federal counterpart.
- Internal Revenue Services (IRS). Offers tax information for divorce or separated individuals.
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Association of practising lawyers who are recognised by their peers as the most experienced and expert family law specialists in their respective countries.
- Marriage and Divorce. Features press releases, psychology news, and journal articles. From the American Psychological Association.
- Office of Child Support Enforcement. Provides assistance in locating parents, establishing paternity and enforcing support obligations. From the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation. Covers qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs) submitted to the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation.
- reunite. Offers resources on international child abduction.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Provides information on inter-country adoption and fiancé and fiancée visas.