- American Immigration Lawyers Association Features immigration case summaries.
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals Judges' Benchbook. From the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Administrative Law Judges.
- Center for Immigration Studies. Features immigration news, as well as articles covering legal immigration, illegal immigration, terrorism, national security and citizenship.
- EducationUSA. Offers information on U.S. higher educational opportunities in the USA.
- Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR). Features EOIR publications, forms, and virtual law library.
- Federation for American Immigration Reform. Features analysis on immigration legislation.
- Hebrew Immigration Aid Society. Features immigration FAQs, and information on green cards, citizenship, and refugees & asylum.
- Immigrant Rights. Features immigration news, publications, legal documents and resources. From the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- Immigration Judge Benchbook. From the U.S. Department of Justice Executive Office for Immigration Review.
- Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices. Includes FAQs and forms.
- Social Security Online - Immigration. Provides social security information for immigrants.
- U.S. Visas. Official source of information about U.S. visa policies and procedures.
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Offers fact sheets, case status information, forms, laws, regulations and guides.
- US Department of State. Offers travel warnings, as well as information on passports and visas.
- US Embassies, Consulates and Diplomatic Missions.
- US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Features information on most wanted criminal aliens and fugitives.